Returns & Exchanges
Shipping & Handling
- Beauty and the Body, LLC ships directly with USPS first class mail.
- All order will be shipped 1-3 days unless otherwise stated.
- You will receive a confirmation notice and tracking ID once package has been shipped.
- All orders are on us!
Can I request a custom order?
- Absolutely! Shoot me an email to chat about ideas for party favors, bulk orders, subscription box ideas or selling at your store!
What is the shelf life on most products?
- Bath Bombs, Bubble Bars and Bath Truffles typically last about 6 months, depending on the moisture and environment in which it is kept in
- Keep in mind, their essential oils (EO) scent may wear off as time passes
- Lotions typically last one year, if it does not smell the same way when your purchased it, then its time to order more!
Due to nature of the business and products, we cannot guarantee returns on all products.
- Returns are on a case by case basis.
- If you would like to request a return or exchange, please submit a request via email, with the purchase date, product type and return for you return within 7 days of purchase.
- If return or exchanged is approved, customer must ship it back within 14 days.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer on all returns and exchanges.
- Once item is received to Beauty and the Body, refund will be initiated minus the cost of shipping.
Used products are non-refundable!
Damaged Packaged Goods
To file a claim, within 7 days of receipt, submit a photograph of the package damage and damaged item with an explanation of what was lost or broken. Unfortunately, we cannot speed up USPS claims processing and aren't responsible for the inconvenience as a result of the delay of the delivery of your package because of damage or shipping delays. We do our best to package professionally and with care to avoid damage.
These damages are not covered:
1. Dog or another animal chewing up package.
2. Items inside cut by careless package opening.
3. Neglecting to pick up package from mail box promptly resulting in heat, rain or other damage as a result.
4. Not providing a safe place for delivery. Packages left outside apartment doors are not safe.
5. Customer supplied incorrect address or address was not entered in the USPS standardized format.